Top 3 Best Professional Waxing Kit
Women love taking care of their hair but they hate the fact that they’ve to deal with the hair on their legs, underarms and bikini areas. Thankfully, there are products that they can just use to remove their unwanted hair in those areas.
Although women can just use razors, this method can be painful as it leaves nicks and cuts. Plus, it doesn’t remove all unwanted hair. For that reason, many women are opting for waxing to get better results. It may still cause some pain but it is more effective than razor.
Professional waxing kits are more preferred these days because of their effectiveness in removing unwanted hair. Unfortunately, not all kits are reliable. There are several brands out there that offer this type of product but some of them contain harmful chemicals or toxins. Keep in mind that waxing involves the application of chemicals that touch some sensitive parts of your body. Thus, you must make sure that the product you use contains natural ingredients so they won’t cause allergies. Before purchasing anything, make sure that you read its label and opt for a product that has natural elements.
Listed below are the top 3 best professional waxing kits available on the market. They’re rated by actual users based on their effectiveness, cost and other factors. Although they’re professional wax, they can be easily used at the comfort of your home.
1. Clean And Easy Professional Waxing Spa Basic Kit
Average Cost: $100
This isn’t a typical professional waxing kit on the market. This wax contains water-soluble substances that can be easily rinsed off, i.e. if you chicken out.
- The kit is great whether you’re a wax veteran or just beginning to explore the subject of waxing.
- It has all the bells and whistles of a professional waxing kit, including an instructional video.
- The How-To video can help you figure out the best way to use this kit to maximize its benefits and minimize pain during application.
- It can offer you a salon experience without having to go to a spa to have your unwanted hair removed.
- The entire system is very convenient.
- Some users did complain of having skin issues after application.
- It is quite expensive.
Overall, this product is fast and very easy to use.
2. Satin Smooth Professional Single Wax Warmer Kit
Average Price: $100
It’s not only perfect for a beauty salon but it’s also ideal for home-use. This kit will help you save more money than going to the salon and have your hair waxed there. You won’t find it difficult to use the kit. The wooden stick and the paper are easy to use and remove the unwanted hair rather quickly.
- You can use it on your face, legs, underarms, eyebrows and other areas where you want to remove your hair.
- It has tutorial that teaches you the right way to use the kit for impressive results.
- It will help you save at least $30 by not going to the salon or spa.
- Some users did complain of burning their skin when they applied the wax.
- The How-To video is somehow difficult to follow.
The overall kit is great. The wax heats up quickly. Plus, it comes with creams and gels for after-care. All in all, it’s an excellent product that’s worth every penny.
It’s specifically for beginners. This means that you can use it to practice the proper way of waxing using professional-grade products. The kit has everything that you need to practice in performing a complete waxing service. It gets the job done anywhere, even if you’re on vacation.
- The kit works quickly and it’s very affordable.
- It has after-care products included that can remove excess wax easily.
- It comes with a pre-wax product to prepare your skin for the removal process.
- It includes hair minimize that you can apply to prevent unwanted hair from going back quickly.
- It takes time to learn how to use it properly.
- The after-care products are only enough for one use.
The above mentioned products are very simple to use and offer effective results. But before you use them, here are some tips to maximize their benefits.
Tips On How To Properly Use The Professional Waxing Kit
Compared with razor, waxing is more effective. But it does cause a little pain during application. Thus, if you’re worried about the pain it may cause, you may opt to take a pain reliever before the procedure. You may also use an exfoliating scrub the day before you wax your hair. When you’re planning to wax your underarm hair, it’s recommended that you use a deodorant without the anti-perspirant to make sure that it comes off easier.
When waxing your bikini areas, make sure that you moisturize your skin. Not just before waxing but in between application. You may apply moisturizer on a daily basis leading up to the waxing time.
3. Let it grow
In order to achieve best results, you must make sure that your unwanted hair has grown out at least one-eighth of an inch. In this way, the wax can better grip the hair. As a result, the hair will be removed from the root and not just above the skin.
4. Apply sunscreen
This is after you’ve waxed your hair on exposed areas, like your legs or eyebrows. Apply sunscreen protection during the first 24 hours of the procedure to avoid redness.
With the use of the right professional waxing kit, you’ll be able to feel good about yourself and be confident knowing that you have nothing to hide underneath.